A leading utilities company are in a growth stage and have an exciting opening within their established, minor civil repairs team for an experienced, field-based SITE TECHNICIAN.
Offering £34 - £42K depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be working for an employer who:
- Are currently expanding due to growth
- Can provide job security
- Have award winning teams
The successful candidate is likely to have significant experience in the following areas:
- A dual mechanical & electrical bias
- Working on sites to establish the extent of repair works required
- Assessing and creating a working plan with timescales within budget constraints
- Communicating with risk owners
- Negotiating quotations with suppliers and challenging areas where required
- CDM awareness
About Precision Recruitment
This role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of logistics professionals in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of logistics roles from Warehouse supervisors, Transport Planners, Warehouse Team Leaders, Transport Managers up to 'Head of' department roles. We have many logistics roles across the UK so get in touch today.
To apply for the Inventory & Supply Performance Lead Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Click "Apply Now" AND Call now to talk through your experience. Ask for Chantelle Monger on 0116 254 5411 between 8:00am - 5:30pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system