Fully skilled Fabricator required
Based in Derbyshire - commutable from Burton on Trent, Coalville, Derby, Ashby de la Zouch and surrounding areas
Paying up to £15 per hour dependent on experience
Hours of work:
Mon to Friday 07:30 to 16:30
Our client is a well established business that is looking for a fully skilled fabricator/sheet metal worker to join its existing team
fabricator / sheet metal worker will be required to work on all metalwork. Working with
stainless steels and mild steels in thicknesses ranging from 1mm to 20mm and the work is varied.
Site work and installation will be required
Highly skilled apprentice trained fabricator / sheet metalworker
- Experienced TIG Welder
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
Flexible to work on varied jobs and materials.
- Ideally more than 4 years industry experience(desired but not essential)
- Candidate should be able to work on their own initiative.
site installation experience advantageous
Valid UK driver’s licence
Interested? To apply for this TIG Welder position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 01162545411 or 07782229838 between 8.30am - 5.30pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Ref TIG Welder