This is a great opportunity for a Machine Tool Service Engineer commutable from Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Coventry and Northampton. Paying £35- £38k the possibility to earn £52k with overtime, paid door to door, company car and great benefits working for a prestige precision premium Machine Tool Manufacturer.
The successful Machine Tool Service Engineer will be working for an employer who
Is a Prestige premium Machine Tool Manufacturer
Provide fantastic Service & Support to global flagship sites in the UK
Pay a competitive basic salary & generous overtime including being paid "door to door"
As the successful Machine Tool Service Engineer you are likely to have significant experience fault finding, diagnosing and correcting errors on 5 axis Machine Tools. You will have previously worked for a Machine Tool Manufacturer or Distributor as a Field Service Engineer. For this specific role, you should be experienced with Siemens 840D control systems with an Mechanical Bias.
The following benefits are available to the successful Machine Tool Service Engineer
£35,000 - £38,000 basic salary
OTE of between £45,000 & £52,000
About Precision Recruitment
This Machine Tool Service Engineer role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Machine Tool Service Engineer Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Natasha Bates on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Machine Tool Service Engineer
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Role: Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Department: Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from: Dudley, Walsall, Birmingham, Halesowen, Solihull
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
Shifts: Double Days
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-skilled
Our client is a market leading company in the FMCG market and one of the largest suppliers to Major supermarkets and food manufacturers. The business has been operating since the 1960s
Due to this increase in demand and further growth plans, they are looking to add skilled engineers to the maintenance department.
Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled- The Role:
- Will be responsible for the up keeping of plant machinery
- Will be working on conveyors, packaging machines, fillers, labellers, Sealers, Packaging machines, Weighing machines, Refrigerators etc.
- Working with a team of engineers
- Carrying out both mechanical and electrical faultfinding
Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled - The Candidate
- Experience working in a manufacturing production environment
- Some form of formal engineering qualification
- Mechanically can work with but not limited to motors, gears, bearings, chains, sprockets, pneumatics, rollers
- Electrically can work with but not limited to sensors, relays, contactors, safety switches, isolators.
- Basic PLC knowledge i/os
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sunny Sharma on 44 (0) 116 2545411
2. " I think I'm right for this position, but I am not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your resume and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Maintenance, Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of maintenance candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of maintenance roles from, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Shift Team Leaders, Maintenance Planners to Service & Commissioning Engineers. We have many maintenance roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.