This is a great opportunity for a Quality Engineer to work for a reputable company within the cable distribution sector. Focused on implementation and improvement of quality management within the organisation and paying 30 - 35k; this role comes from business growth and offers the opportunity to progress with the company.
Commutable from Doncaster, Rotherham, Conisbrough, Sprotborough, Wadworth, Braithwell, Auckley, Rossington, South Elmsall, Edenthorpe, Hatfield...
The successful Quality Engineer will be working for an employer who is reactive to customer's needs, working a fast paced environment and fully equipped in house. They offer career longevity and opportunities to grow with the business.
As the successful Quality Engineer you are likely to have significant experience in:
- Quality Management Systems - Including 9001, 14001, 18001
- Creating guidance documentation
- Managing UL audits
- Implementing quality assurance procedures
- Facilitating customer feedback and working this in to amended procedures
- Hands on approach to improving service with a quality assurance perspective
About Precision Recruitment
This Quality Engineer role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction, Logistics and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of roles from entry level to directors. We have many Logistics & Commercial roles across the UK.
Interested? To apply for the Quality Engineer role, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Click "Apply Now" AND Call now to talk through your experience. Ask for Chantelle Monger on 0116 254 5411 between 08:00 - 17:30.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: 18384 Quality Engineer