You will work as part of a team of EMC specialists and contribute to the provision of a comprehensive EMC testing services to a wide range of industry sectors.
The ideal Senior EMC Engineer will carry out the following tasks;
* EMC testing in both screened enclosure and in-situ environments.
* Electronic logbook keeping and data collation.
* Test plan (where required) and report writing.
*Test equipment / method development and evaluation.
* Test procedure generation including provision of photos and measurement uncertainty calculations.
* Provide assistance to customers during failure phase of their EMC test programme and general consultancy prior to start of job.
As a successful EMC Engineer you will have a HNC (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline and following attributes;
* Proven experience in an engineering environment with a bias towards EMC, Electrical or RF.
* Self driven with a clear focus on high quality.
* Ability to address testing in parallel with reporting.
* Comfortable dealing with customers at all levels
About Precision Recruitment
This Senior EMC Engineer role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of Engineering Consultants in fantastic new roles.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the EMC Engineer Position, here are your three options: 1 "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Reena Tailor on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm 2 "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know 3 "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail. Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Senior EMC Engineer