Role: Sales Engineer - Aerospace
Salary: £30-35k per annum bonus car allowance 25 days holiday
Location: Hinckley, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Northampton
My client is a well established distribution company for components for the Aerospace industry in order to continue the growth and consolidate further into their market share, an opportunity has arisen for an Sales Engineer to focus on products sold into .
Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager,
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
Researching and development of new opportunities whilst maximizing current client portfolio in Aircraft Interiors and beyond.
Developing new long-term relationships with existing customers through managing and interpreting customer requirements.
Working with customers to ensure expectations are met in terms of technical, quality, price and delivery.
Providing customer quotations and administering account management duties for key accounts.
Monthly sales report with weekly visit reports.
Meeting regular sales targets, budgets and co-ordinating projects with use of CRM tools
Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other networking events.
Liaising with other members of the sales and engineering team ensuring projects and deadlines are met to the customer's expectations.
Engineering degree or equivalent (qualified engineer).
3 years' experience in Sales Engineering in an aerospace
Self-motivated and focused with a passion for the aerospace sector and an aptitude for customer satisfaction.
Sound technical and practical engineering comprehension.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Customer focused and problem solving mentality.
Highly self-motivated with the ability to work under their own initiatives.
Experience in the fastener and component industry would be an advantage.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Precision Recruitment posts this Sales Engineer role, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of Sales Professionals in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of Sales Positions from Area Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors
We have many Sales roles throughout the UK so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Sales Engineer position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Natalie Chapman on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5:30pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but need to know more to see if it matches what I am looking for" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Location; Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Coalville, Melton Mowbray
Salary 25-29k Office hours Monday to Friday 25 days holidays
My client is a leading, established, manufacturer of building products with various routes to market and a great name and brand, experiencing year on year growth and holding a prime position in a booming UK market.
This is exciting times for my client launching a new website and re branding the business.
To develop and deliver effective communication on marketing activities with internal and external customers.
This role will offer autonomy and collaboration within a small but perfectly formed team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the development of our digital marketing and both organic growth and strategic e-commerce position through the creation of content acquisitions. and links for SEO purposes.
* Support the Marketing team in the planning, development and implementation of key marketing campaigns/projects.
* Develop and manage our POS, promotional material, products merchandise and marketing collateral
* Support social media campaigns through the development of content, in conjunction with the PR agency.
* Coordinate customer marketing support requirements.
* Support major events such as the Jewson Live, NMBS, NBG and Keyline Conferences.
* Manage the creative design, print and fulfilment agencies.
Hard skills and experience 3-5 years minimum
Understanding of ROI
Campaign - project management
Liaison with sales teams
Internal communications press releases, newsletter staff engagement
Content - copywriting skills
3rd party supplier management
Social media - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest
Social media Scheduling
Event management - exhibition
Think outside the box
Attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication
Driving licence and car
Degree qualified in a relevant qualification
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Sales, Engineering, Technical and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of Sales candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of Sales roles from, Field Sales Executives, Sales & Marketing Managers, Internal Sales, Technical Sales Managers, Business Development Managers through to Sales Directors. We have many Sales roles around the throughout the UK, so get in touch today.
Electrical Qualification or Experience Desirable
Technical Mindset Essential
Leicester - LE1
Starting Salary up to £20K
Free Parking and Bonuses
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin their career in the engineering sector in a sales capacity, based in Leicester. Paying £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience for a company that specialises in design, build, and maintenance of industrial products.
My client is an established manufacturer and supplier of industrial equipment based in Leicester. They are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to help support their External Sales team. Based in Leicestershire, this role is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Loughborough, Atherstone, Coalville, Market Harborough, Tamworth, Melton Mowbray, Warwickshire and Nuneaton.
- Generate technical quotes for incoming phone, website and email customer queries
- Order processing
- Purchase orders
- Providing support to the External Sales Consultants
- Taking incoming calls and transferring to the technical department if required
- Developing an understanding of systems, procedures and products
- Working as part of a team
Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous Sales experience, preferably via phone
- Excellent telephone manner
- Technically minded and able to gain an understanding of the products and how they work
- Electrical qualifications or experience is highly desirable
- Bright and confident
- Career driven
- Motivated and excellent team player
- Personable and passionate about sales
- Starting salary up to £20k per annum
- Annual Xmas bonuses (£200-£300 average)
- Salary depending on experience level
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with an early finish Friday
- Company that has been running for 26 years
- Market leader within their chosen industry, with a great reputation
- Fantastic culture in a relaxed working environment
- Company that offer excellent training and progression opportunities
Interested? To apply for this Internal Sales position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
This Inbound Sales vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.