We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our growing team based in Leicestershire, commutable from Hinckley, Loughborough, Coventry and Northampton.
This is a great opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our company’s highest billing division. This is a role sourcing candidates for permanent Technical positions through various methods such as searching our database, using job boards, advertising jobs etc. Depending on your experience, this role may involve site visits to clients’ premises.
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be working for an employer who….
- Provides ongoing internal and external training
- Is executing a growth strategy to double the business headcount
- Can provide unparalleled career progression opportunities
- Offers fantastic commission structure on monthly billings and quarterly incentives
- Has Team prizes and days out - recent ones have been Ladies’ Day at the races, day out at Ragdale and meals out
- Provides Free parking in a private secure car park right outside the door
As the successful Recruitment Resourcer, you are likely to have significant experience in the following...
- 6 months' experience sourcing candidates via job boards, LinkedIn
- Using boolean to search for candidates
- Advertising roles
- Technical, industrial, or construction recruitment experience
The following benefits are available for the successful Recruitment Resourcer..
- £18,000 - £22,000 bonus
- 1-1 mentoring from Precision’s top billing recruiters
- Ongoing training & development
Interested? To apply for the Recruitment Resourcer, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Michelle Fletcher on 0116 2545411 between 8 am - 5 pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Ref: Recruitment Resourcer