Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leading search-based recruiter at Team Lead or Manager level?
Would you want to be part of a company that actively invests in cutting-edge software to automate sourcing and marketing processes?
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will be responsible for the sourcing and placing of senior & mid-level Management talent with blue-chip and SME clients across the UK.
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships across the spectrum of Manufacturing businesses
- Sourcing and building talent pools of senior & mid-level management talent across the country and beyond.
- Management of the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and through onboarding
- Establishment of mutually beneficial relationships to help the growth of the business.
- Entrepreneurial, Commercial & Creative thinking is actively encouraged.
- We are seeking people who are keen to join us, with an entrepreneurial spirit and with a desire to become a key part of taking this business forward through our next phase of growth.
- Ideally, we are looking for people with the ability, desire and capacity to be promoted within the business and to manage teams of your own.
- We treat people like grown-ups, with the option of flexible working hours & working from home for people with families/commitments and also a quality led approach rather than quantity led approach (i.e. KPI's).
- Our systems and database are the best in the marketplace too - we utilise the best in recruitment CRM systems, Cloud-Based systems, strong marketing tools and IT systems to ensure we deliver top quality service to our clients and candidates.
- Weekly development sessions for our team - we like to nurture our talent via coaching & engagement.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals with the following:
- Experience in a Perm or Contract Recruitment consultancy - min 2 yrs as a 360 or 3 yrs as a Lead resourcer (senior level search) with the want to progress
- A quality led recruitment background with the ability to lead other recruiters to achieve fill ratios and standards
- Excellent ability to build rapport, influence and develop interpersonal relationships both inside and outside of the business.
- Driven to excel in customer delivery and delivering great customer service to both clients and candidates.
- A strong commercially driven approach - the mindset of a high service and high-level delivery is key
- The desire to use your own initiative and to make an impact in a growing business where your input matters.
To apply for the Recruitment Manager position within our Senior Manufacturing division, here are your three options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Phil Walker (Recruitment Director) on 0116 2545411 between 8am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
- "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.