Job Opportunity - Quantity Surveyor
The candidate will have at least 5 years contract experience with a Main Contractor. A degree level qualification is preferred but not essential. The successful candidate shall report direct to the Commercial Manager, and have commercial responsibility of projects from feasibility/scoping to final accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attendance to scoping/survey meetings.
- Liaison with Client Project Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager.
- Subcontractor enquiries.
- Subcontractor cost analysis.
- Provide support to Commercial Manager.
- Placing of Subcontractor orders.
- Provide support to delivery teams.
- Preparing budget costings, bills of quantities.
- Capable of managing a number of projects at one time.
- Commercial reporting.
- Undertaking valuations.
- Prepare/submit final accounts.
- Arranging payments to Subcontractors.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Final accounting.
- Strong numerical/IT skills.
- Excellent verbal/English skills.
- Good IT knowledge, including the use of Excel.
- Ability to work as an individual, and be a 'team' player.
- Good knowledge of construction methods, and materials.
- Ability to organise, and time manage.