- Product & Quality Control of product that will be distributed across Europe.
- Supervision of ISO17025, ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO18001 standards.
- Health & Safety engagement with the operation.
- Hands on, front foot role - this is about driving performance from the front.
- Implementation and maintenance of high performance standards across the site.
- Operational Improvement projects.
- A lot of Continuous Improvement and Process Improvement projects.
- Strong customer-centric focus.
- Able to link in with demanding clients - both nationally and internationally.
- A Senior Quality Supervisor with a strong track record of pedigree and success, ideally within the Manufacturing, Technology or Industrial sectors.
- Hours of work will be 12pm - 9pm Monday to Friday (to reflect the international nature of this business).
- Experience of ISO17025 is extremely desirable.
- Experience of ISO9001, ISO14001 and/or ISO18001 is desirable.
- A very strong Change mindset. Able to influence Change, initiate Change and take your people with you on that journey.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Able to liaise with shop-floor to Board level.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Able to think beyond the obvious.
Interested? To apply for the Quality Supervisor (Supply Chain) Position, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Steve Eston on 0116 254 5488 between 8am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Quality Supervisor (Supply Chain)