The Role: Production Manager
Due to an increase in business and growth, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager, someone that has good man management skills and who has been involved within the Automotive sector, Ideally involved with Vehicle Conversion activities.
A company that undertakes work in a number of sectors converting vehicles, currently operating on a day shift basis all work is carried out at their site in the UK
The Right Person
- Planning and organising production schedules to meet specifications and deadlines
- Reporting on Key Metrics within the Business
- Assisting Project and Resource Requirements
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials)
- Direct client liaison on timescales
The successful Production Manager will have experience of recruitment, training, motivating and mentoring a team of assembly operatives as well as the following key skills:
Interested? Here are your three options
- A minimum of 2 years man management experience within the Automotive industry
- Experience of reporting Metrics and KPIs to Management
- Experience of planning and organising Production Schedules
- Experience of meeting deadlines
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.