Attractive Remuneration Package
Our client is a world class manufacturer of Special Purpose Machinery. They offer unrivalled products to a diverse number of markets including Aerospace, Rail, Oil & Gas, Defence & Infrastructure.
This is a key position with full responsibility for all production within the company, delivering all products, projects and services to customers on time and to budget. You will be supported by an expert team of engineers offering a complete turnkey service from machine design to manufacture.
- Successfully operating as a member of the leadership team, take responsibility for the ongoing development and deployment of the production strategy that will meet the goals of the business
- Providing leadership to staff in Production, Installation,Commissioning,and Manufacturing teams and ensuring the business attracts, develops and retains key talent
- Overseeing the day to day management of the production process, technical and supply chain functions ensuring the business excels in product quality and customer service
- To coordinate and manage all production projects - delivering on time, within budget and meeting customer expectations.
- Ensuring the continued promotion of a positive culture to achieve good practice in terms of HSE And HR performance
What experience would you need to be considered?
- Promoting an environment where teamwork, open communication, continuous improvement and excellent customer service are maintained
- Hands-on Production management experience of an SME manufacturing business
- Around 5-10 years of proven project management experience with a broad engineering background ideally gained in special purpose machinery,turnkey engineering solutions or bespoke engineering machinery.
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer with MRP systems experience, ideally with an Engineering Degree,or demonstrable track record of success operating in a manufacturing, engineering/assembly environment gained in an industry related sector.
Based East Midlands, easily commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, and the surrounding areas
Call Sandy Seta, Head of Practice on 0116 2545411 or apply now to arrange a call to understand more about this role.