The successful Candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating all technical aspects of the EMC services delivered across the business, including the US and Japan. Specific responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Monitoring regulatory developments in EMC, EMF and Radio Equipment and adjusting/developing services to address them.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of EMC, EMF and Radio Equipment procedures, technical opinions, and services across the business group.
- Supporting the recruitment and training of new EMC Consultants and ensuring the ongoing professional development of existing employees within the EMC team.
- Working with Sales personnel to define the scopes of work for specific projects and if necessary meet/communicate with prospective customers to determine technical requirements.
- Provide input into marketing and business development strategies and campaigns.
- Ensure the business group maintains the necessary test equipment and other assets to deliver EMC services effectively.
- Monitor the quality of work produced by other Consultants within the EMC team.
- Act as Technical Authority for all issues related to EMC, EMF and Radio Equipment performance.
- Work with the Quality Manager to maintain existing TI Group Accreditation as they relate to EMC and Radio Equipment