CNC Press Brake Machinist
Setter or Programmer
Sheet Metal Industry
Leicester - LE4
Up to £26k per annum
Overtime at enhanced rates
Our established Sheet Metal Manufacturing client is currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Brake Press Machinist with either Programming or Setting capabilities..
This is an exciting career move to join an established industry leader. Based in Leicester, Leicestershire. Also commutable from Derby, Nottingham and Coventry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for folding sheet metal products as per engineering drawings. This will involve setting the machine and editing programs.
Duties - CNC Press Brake Programmer
- Setting or Programming CNC Press Brake Armada machines
- If Setter level, you will still be required to download and edit programs
- Working from engineering drawings
- Working to tight tolerances
- Inspecting parts
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- CNC Press Break Setting or Programming (must be able to edit programs as a minimum)
- Ability to understand and work from engineering drawings
- Hard working and motivated
- Keen eye for detail and able to work to tight tolerances
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent salary on offer of up to £26k per annum
- Onsite parking
- Day Shifts, Mon to Thurs 8.00-16.30, Fri 8.00-13.30
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Interested? To apply for this CNC Break Press position, here are your two options:
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.