The Role: Electrical Controls Design Engineer
Due to an increase in business and growth, my client is looking to recruit an Electrical Controls Design Engineer who will be responsible for the design, maintenance and support of machine control wiring and documentation and designing bespoke cabinets
A company that is pushing the boundaries of innovation and delivering World Class systems in their field. With a team of experienced engineers using cutting edge technology to deliver systems helping their clients to increase their productivity.
The Right Person
- Design of Machine Controls
- Develop detailed electrical wiring diagrams and layouts
- Control panel layout design
- PLC Programming
The successful Electrical Controls Design Engineer will will be responsible for the design, maintenance and support of machine control wiring and documentation and designing bespoke cabinets as well as the following key skills:
Interested? Here are your three options
- Experience using an Electrical CAD Package, in particular AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience creating Electrical Control System Drawings
- PLC Programming experience (Siemens)
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.