£38,000 - £43,000 Per Annum Benefits
Full Time / Permanent
Bury St Edmunds
An industry-leading Distribution business, boasting an enviable client base within the retail distribution & e-commerce sectors are looking to expand their prestigious management team with the addition of a new Operations Manager.
Those serious about this opportunity will have recognisable experience at Operations Manager level within a 3PL or Retail Distribution Logistics business ideally with an in-depth understanding of E-Commerce within a distribution environment.
As the successful Operations Manager you are likely to have significant experience in the following in…..
* NEBOSH or IOSH Health & Safety qualifications.
* Formal Project Management skills e.g. PRINCE2.
* Experienced in WMS with experience of project implementations.
* Warehouse solution design skills.
* Change Management skills and leading multi business projects.
* Process Improvement experience e.g. DMAIC.
* Highly numerate and literate with excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft platform.
* Commercial acumen under pinned with Finance skills and experience of closed and open book operations of c£3 million revenue.
* Experience of managing customer dedicated operations for 5 years.
* Must have significant experience of people leadership/management skills.
* Business Development experience - new business and contract renewals.
* Trained or extensive experience of managing HR or in conjunction with HR Business Partners/Managers.
* Strong team development skills with experience of being a mentor using coaching and developmental plans.
* Strong leadership skills with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
* Negotiation skills or experience.
* Ability to clearly communicate at all levels.
* Extensive customer management skills.
* Communications and Engagement experience.
* Full clean driving licence.
About Precision Recruitment
This Operations Manager role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of logistics professionals in fantastic new roles. We have many logistics roles nationally so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Operations Manager Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Paaras on 0116 254 5411 between 830am - 530pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Operations Manager