Description: Our client produces a World Class quality system accredited to ISO9001, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained. Our recent success in winning business offers the opportunity for a sheet metal worker to join the busy manufacturing department
Main Responsibilities of a sheet metal worker:
• To manufacture sheet metal parts/assemblies using the production information/drawings provided
• To operate the press brake and box folder
• To operate the MIG/TIG Welding equipment to a high standard.
• To operate the guillotine, folder, rollers, linishing and finishing equipment safely and to a high standard.
• To work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• To meet the quality standard required (IS09001).
• To keep equipment and working area in clean and good working condition.
• To meet the delivery deadlines.
• MIG/TIG welding assemblies in mild and stainless steel
• Sheet metal experience including guillotine, folding and material finishing.
• Knowledge of stud welding and pemserter equipment
• TIG welding aluminium experience
• Brazing and soldering of parts, assemblies and pipework
About Precision Recruitment
This Sheet Metal worker role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of roles from facilities to projects. With specialist recruiters working in the temp, contract and permanent markets, Precision may have the right next step for you.
Interested? To apply for the Sheet metal worker, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 0116 254 5411 between 8 am - 5.30 pm or 077822298 or email outside of these hours.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have the right skills to have an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Ref: Sheet metal worker