Sheet Metal, Engineering & Manufacturing Industry
Daventry - NN11
Up to £25,000 per annum starting salary
Day Shifts - Early Finish Friday
Pension, Holiday, Free Parking Onsite, Life Assurance
Are you a mechanical assembly operative with the scope to develop into your next role, if yes then please read on..
Our established client specialises in the design and manufacturing of engineering products. They are currently looking for an Engineering Operative to assist with Mechanical Assembly duties. This role is commutable from Northampton, Rugby or Leamington Spa.
Other suitable job titles could include: Mechanical Assembly, Assembly Operative, Assembly Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Production Operative or similar.
The Role of Mechanical Assembly Operative:
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Assembling and testing various metal products/ parts and components
- Working with hand and air tools
- Ensure full PPE is worn and always work in a safe manner, with consideration for other employees
- Carry out any other duties as required and deemed appropriate
- Comply with all Company rules including all Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements
- Experience of general engineering, fabrication or assembly work within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- 2 years of experience assembling mechanical, electrical or hydraulic components/parts
- Previous experience of using hand tools or air tools
- Highly motivated and keen to learn
- Ability to assemble products with limited supervision competently and thoroughly and identify product failures and effectively communicate to appropriate line management.
- Willing and able to take responsibility with minimum supervision.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Day shifts Monday to Thursday: 8.00 to 16.30, Friday: 8.00 - 15.30
- Starting salary £23,320-£25,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 22 Days plus Statutory Bank Holidays, plus 1 day holiday per full year of service to company up to 25 days with option to purchase 2 extra days
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
- Non-contractual Company bonus scheme
- Retail and Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Other employee benefits available
Interested? To apply for this Mechanical Assembly Operative position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call 0116 2545411 now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Emma Gilmore between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know