CNC Miller - DMG or Haas
Setter Operator or Programmer level
Fanuc or Haas controls
Morning or Afternoon Shifts - Daventry - NN11
Package dependent on shift and experience
Overtime available at enhanced rates
Enhanced Pension Scheme, Holidays increase with service
Are you a skilled CNC Miller with experience on 3 axis HAAS VF3 or 5 axis DMG Mori NMV5000 machines? If yes, read on….
My client is an established firm in the engineering manufacturing sector, based in Daventry and commutable from Rugby, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Coventry, Wellingborough and Northampton. They are currently looking for a skilled CNC Miller to join their team.
- CNC Milling on either CNC 5 axis DMG Mori Mills or CNC 3 axis HAAS Mills
- Working on Fanuc or Haas controls
- Working from drawings
- Quality checking parts using various hand tools
- Maintaining machinery, removing swarf and routine oiling/greasing etc
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Ensure full PPE is worn and always work in a safe manner, with consideration for other employees.
- Carry out any other duties as required and deemed appropriate.
- Complies with all Company rules including all Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements.
- Afternoon or Morning shifts available
- Afternoon shifts are Mon – Thurs 14.15 – 23.15, Friday 13.15 – 16.15
- Morning shifts are Mon – Thurs 5.45 to 14.15, Friday - 5.45 - 13.15
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Experience of Setting and Operating CNC 5 axis DMG Mori Mills or Programming, Setting and Operating CNC 3 axis HAAS Mills
- Skilled CNC Miller on Fanuc or Haas controls
- Able to quality check own parts
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines with a high level of quality standards achieved
- Motivated and excellent team player
- Able to commute to the Daventry area
- Starting pay rate dependent on experience and shift
- Enhanced Pension
- 20 Days plus Statutory Bank Holidays, plus 1 day holiday per full year of service to company up to 25 days with option to purchase 2 extra days
- Free onsite parking
- Death in Service Insurance
- Non-contractual Company bonus scheme
- Retail and Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Interested? To apply for this CNC Milling Machinist position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call 0116 2545411 now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Assembly Fitter / Mechanical Assembler
Sheet Metal, Engineering & Manufacturing Industry
Daventry - NN11
Day Shifts - Early Finish Friday
£20k per annum
Pension, Holiday And Free Parking Onsite
Our established client specialises in the design and manufacturing of engineering products. They are currently looking for an Engineering Operative to assist with Mechanical Assembly and Paint Spraying duties. Paint Spraying training will be provided. This is commutable from Northampton, Rugby or Leamington Spa.