Project Coordinator :
The principal purpose of the job will be to project coordinator some of the UK's luxury and high profile
builds to ensure the project is operating efficiently. Coordinating client requirements, on site variations
and manufacturing joinery details for projects such as The Shard, Olympic Aquatics Centre, Lancaster
University refurbishment and Skype HQ. Working on projects ranging from a value of £1million to
£500million with the assistance of the Project Manager to facilitate the production base with adequate
information to manufacture from.
Essential Job Functions of a Project Coordinator:-
* Must be proficient in AutoCAD
* Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
* Mathematics grade A-C, with good understanding of metric
* Good communications skills
* Joinery knowledge
Salary £25K depending on experience
Experience required 1 years
Education required Professional qualification/accreditation
Job Type Permanent
Job Status Full Time - Immediate start
About Precision Recruitment
This Project coordinators role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialising in Engineering, Technical, and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our thirteenth year, we have placed hundreds of experienced engineers in new contract, temporary and permanent jobs. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists & Panel Wireman up to Production Managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the project Coordinators position, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5pm or 07782229838
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have the right skills for an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Project Co ordinate