Mechanical Fitter x7
2 Week Contract - Starts Monday 17th June
Power Station Outage
Must be time-served
Beckton - E6
12 Hour Day Shifts
£16.00 per hour Ltd - Standard
£24.00 per hour Ltd - Premium
2 Week contract to work on a power station outage. Commutable from Romford, Dartford, Bromley and the rest of East London.
Duties / Experience Required:
- You must be a time-served Mechanical Fitter with experience of working in heavy engineering sectors, such as Power Stations, Oil Refineries, Water Utilities etc
- Duties will be varied and based around completing the necessary repairs and changes to the power station
- Physically demanding work
- This is expected to be a 2 Week contract and must start on Monday 17th June. Please do not apply if this is not suitable for you
- Working hours are 6am to 6pm, with 30 minutes unpaid lunch
- For each shift, you will be paid the first 7.5 hours at standard rate and the remaining 4 hours at x1.5 premium
Interested? To apply for this Mechanical Fitter position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.