Mechanical Fitter x2
Starts Monday 17th June
Power Station Outage - 10 Day Contract Estimated
Must be time-served
Beckton - E6
12 Hour Day Shifts - 6am to 6pm
£16.00 per hour Ltd - Standard
£24.00 per hour Ltd - Premium / Saturday
£32.00 per hour Ltd - Sunday
Immediate short contract to work on a power station outage. Commutable from Romford, Dartford, Bromley and the rest of East London.
Duties / Experience Required:
- You must be a time-served Mechanical Fitter with experience of working in heavy engineering sectors, such as Power Stations, Oil Refineries, Turbines etc
- Duties will be varied and based around completing the necessary repairs and changes to the large engines within the power station
- Physically demanding work
- This is expected to be at least 10 days work, including one weekend, and must start on Monday 17th June. Please do not apply if this is not suitable for you
- Working hours are 6am to 6pm, with 30 minutes unpaid lunch
- For each shift, you will be paid the first 7.5 hours at standard rate and the remaining 4 hours at x1.5 premium
- Saturday is paid at x1.5
- Sunday is paid at x2.0
Interested? To apply for this Mechanical Fitting Engineer position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.