The Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team to deliver design and engineering support activities within the business. The successful Design Engineer will take over the management of the design office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with over 95 years of engineering experience. Independently owned and managed employing only the very best engineers offering a complete service including, machine design, manufacture, test and installation.
The Right Person
- Machinery design, including detail and assembly drawings
- Working within budgets, specification writing, BOMs
- Manage the design activities and personnel
- Machinery design calculations
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be a qualified Mechanical Engineer (BSc/BEng/MSc) with a high level of IT literacy. You will come with a broad engineering background, ideally gained in special purpose machinery, turnkey engineering solutions or bespoke engineering machinery. You will also possess the following competencies:-
Interested? Here are your options:
- Experience with the Design of Special Purpose Machinery
- A proven track record in managing engineering projects - delivering on time, within budget and meeting customer expectations
- Be hands on and able to build credible relationships with Sales, Production and Installation/Commissioning.
- Familiar with Quality and H&S having ideally worked with ISO Standards.
- Be able to travel throughout the UK and Internationally if required
- “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am – 5.30pm
- “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.