Marketing Executive - Analyst
Commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Hanley, Fenton, Mount Pleasant, Weston Coyney, Florence
Working for a market leader in the supply and installation of interior construction products. Now looking to add to their marketing function with a Marketing Executive with a flair for brand management and market research.
Planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods, services, to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organisational goals
You will be expected to the analyse, the marketing environment, competition and customers
Undertake and analyse the Macro Marketing Environment i.e. the factors that affects whole industry and the Micro Marketing Environment, the customers, competitors, suppliers and other stakeholders that operate within the industry.
● Market structure - how many companies (supply); how many customers (demand)
● Competitor analysis - Who are they? Why do they secure projects ahead of us? What do we need to do to reverse these trends?
● Supported by research into buyer characteristics, attitudes and behaviour
Developing the brand - Differentiating our product and services and fulfilling customer psychological needs:
● To generate customer loyalty (brand equity)
● To facilitate recognition & familiarity
● Sales Promotions
● Advertising: for awareness and to inform
● Publicity: less controllable, cost of generating news
In doing so evaluate the cost effectiveness of each model, complexities of product/service, internal preferences & traditions and the characteristics of each method to determine the most effective.
A Minimum of 2:1 in First Degree in Marketing or similar degree
● Genuine interests in and knowledge of all social media outlets with commercial perspective
● Outgoing, enthusiastic, professional
● Determined research methods using phone, social and other media
● Marketing brand management experience both practically and through education
● Use of photography to produce marketing literature to develop sophisticated social media presence
● Corporate communicator able to articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively.
Interested? Here are your options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Natalie Chapman on 44 116 2545411 between 8am - 5.30pm GMT
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your cv and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.