Location ; Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Coalville, Melton Mowbray
Salary 17-22k Office hours Monday to Friday - 25 Days holiday
If you are a recent graduate in marketing trying to work out which way to take your career of a few years experience in a marketing role looking to get more generalist exposure please read on.
My client is a leading, established, manufacturer of building products with various routes to market and a great name and brand.
To develop and deliver effective communication on marketing activities with internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the development of our digital marketing and both organic growth and strategic e-commerce position through the creation of content acquisitions. and links for SEO purposes.
* Support the Marketing team in the planning, development and implementation of key marketing campaigns/projects.
* Manage image libraries and photographic activity
* Develop and manage our POS, promotional material,products merchandise and marketing collateral
* Support social media campaigns through the aggregates, walling, and specialist kerbs. development of content, in conjunction with the PR agency.
* Coordinate customer marketing support requirements.
* Support major events such as the Jewson Live, NMBS, NBG and Keyline Conferences.
* Manage creative design, print and fulfilment agencies.
Skills and experience
Good interpersonal skills
Good telephone manner
A Qualification in marketing or 1-2 years general marketing experience
Strong presentation skills
Excellent customer service skills
Understanding of marketing and communication tactics
Excellent written communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite software
Experience of CRM systems
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Natalie Chapman on 44 116 2545411 between 8am - 5.30pm GMT
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your cv and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your cv and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.