Marketing Assistant - Ecommerce
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated eCommerce Assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will be good at managing their time whilst working on a range of projects, executing successful campaigns and generating awareness of new products.. The candidate must have a keen eye for design and a complete respect of working to timelines. It is important that the candidate can work well within the team, as well as independently.
Responsibilities and Duties
Preparing assets for the website to launch new products and any marketing campaigns
Maintaining and updating the online catalogue - this includes creating and updating product and category records with a variety of assets, using excel tables and a website content management system (CMS).
Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
Adding basic HTML across the website
Assist in growing and maintaining social media presence - must have a track record of positive engagement across popular channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest)
Producing engaging daily content and help shape organic social media strategies across all channels
Analyse performance metrics and assist with optimising campaigns to achieve KPI's & ROI targets.
Ensure and updating stock level accuracy
Knowledge of search engine optimisation with content and keywords
Running reports for eCommerce Manager and Business Partners
Making manual adhoc changes across the website
Qualifications and Skills
Experience or understanding required
Understanding of eCommerce - experience with Amazon
Experience with content management systems and basic html
Familiarity with social networks, affiliate and search engine marketing
Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Knowledge and experience of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
Experience of taking and editing product photography
Exceptional grasp and command of the English language
Excellent attention to detail
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Have a proactive, optimistic approach to tasks
A passion for eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Social Media.
Has relentless high standards
Enthusiastic and persuasive - has a sense of urgency
Ability to develop and leverage successful working relationships
A strong team player with a "can do" attitude.
Responds positively to changing priorities
Must be a highly organised, motivated and determined individual
Inquisitive nature and desire to learn, a fast learner
Resilient, calm and able to take accountability
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Natalie Chapman on 44 116 2545411 between 8am - 5.30pm GMT
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your cv and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your cv and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Location; Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Coalville, Melton Mowbray
Salary 25-29k Office hours Monday to Friday 25 days holidays
My client is a leading, established, manufacturer of building products with various routes to market and a great name and brand, experiencing year on year growth and holding a prime position in a booming UK market.
This is exciting times for my client launching a new website and re branding the business.
To develop and deliver effective communication on marketing activities with internal and external customers.
This role will offer autonomy and collaboration within a small but perfectly formed team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the development of our digital marketing and both organic growth and strategic e-commerce position through the creation of content acquisitions. and links for SEO purposes.
* Support the Marketing team in the planning, development and implementation of key marketing campaigns/projects.
* Develop and manage our POS, promotional material, products merchandise and marketing collateral
* Support social media campaigns through the development of content, in conjunction with the PR agency.
* Coordinate customer marketing support requirements.
* Support major events such as the Jewson Live, NMBS, NBG and Keyline Conferences.
* Manage the creative design, print and fulfilment agencies.
Hard skills and experience 3-5 years minimum
Understanding of ROI
Campaign - project management
Liaison with sales teams
Internal communications press releases, newsletter staff engagement
Content - copywriting skills
3rd party supplier management
Social media - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest
Social media Scheduling
Event management - exhibition
Think outside the box
Attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication
Driving licence and car
Degree qualified in a relevant qualification
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Sales, Engineering, Technical and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of Sales candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of Sales roles from, Field Sales Executives, Sales & Marketing Managers, Internal Sales, Technical Sales Managers, Business Development Managers through to Sales Directors. We have many Sales roles around the throughout the UK, so get in touch today.
Electrical Qualification or Experience Desirable
Technical Mindset Essential
Leicester - LE1
Starting Salary up to £20K
Free Parking and Bonuses
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin their career in the engineering sector in a sales capacity, based in Leicester. Paying £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience for a company that specialises in design, build, and maintenance of industrial products.
My client is an established manufacturer and supplier of industrial equipment based in Leicester. They are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to help support their External Sales team. Based in Leicestershire, this role is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Loughborough, Atherstone, Coalville, Market Harborough, Tamworth, Melton Mowbray, Warwickshire and Nuneaton.
- Generate technical quotes for incoming phone, website and email customer queries
- Order processing
- Purchase orders
- Providing support to the External Sales Consultants
- Taking incoming calls and transferring to the technical department if required
- Developing an understanding of systems, procedures and products
- Working as part of a team
Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous Sales experience, preferably via phone
- Excellent telephone manner
- Technically minded and able to gain an understanding of the products and how they work
- Electrical qualifications or experience is highly desirable
- Bright and confident
- Career driven
- Motivated and excellent team player
- Personable and passionate about sales
- Starting salary up to £20k per annum
- Annual Xmas bonuses (£200-£300 average)
- Salary depending on experience level
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with an early finish Friday
- Company that has been running for 26 years
- Market leader within their chosen industry, with a great reputation
- Fantastic culture in a relaxed working environment
- Company that offer excellent training and progression opportunities
Interested? To apply for this Internal Sales position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
This Inbound Sales vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.