Job I.D: 18922
Role: Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Department: Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Corby, Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Bedford
Salary: £38,000 - £42000
Shifts: 4 on, 4 off Days & Nights
Maintenance Engineer - Multi skilled
Our client is a market leading company in the FMCG market supplying to Major supermarkets and food manufacturers. This is a 64 Million pound turnover business which has quadrupled in the space of 4 years. Due to this increase in demand and further growth plans, they are looking to add skilled engineers to the maintenance department. The company invests in its staff with training and development in areas where needed.
Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled- The Role:
- Will be responsible for the up keeping of plant machinery
- Will be working on conveyors, packaging machines, fillers, capping machines, labellers, Sealers, Packaging machines, shrink wrappers, mills
- Working with a team of engineers
- Carrying out both mechanical and electrical faultfinding
Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled - The Candidate
- Experience working in a manufacturing production environment
- Some form of formal engineering qualification
- Mechanically can work with but not limited to motors, gears, bearings, chains, sprockets, pneumatics, rollers
- Electrically can work with but not limited to sensors, relays, contactors, safety switches, isolators.
- Basic PLC knowledge i/os
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sunny Sharma on 44 (0) 116 2545411
2. " I think I'm right for this position, but I am not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your resume and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.