This is a great opportunity for a Machinery Safety Consultant to join a global leader in the field of industrial automation and components and has more than 37,000 employees in 36 countries. As Machinery Safety Consultant you combine the supervision of installations, project management and engineering consultancy. You are based at home, however, you will be travelling around Europe.
The ideal Machinery Safety Consultant will have the following duties and responsibility;
- Oversight during machine safety audits and process safety compliance audits at our customer sites (machine safety assessment/risk reduction reviews) to determine level of compliance with local and European regulations and applicable standards;
- Preparing, delivering and presenting reports, analysis and quotations of proposed risk reduction systems to prospective customers;
- Review of proposed designs and qualify suitability of specifying machine safety system solutions that are accurate and comply with relevant standards and regulations;
- Communicating with the Safety Service Team
- Ensure strict validation procedures are adhered to with all documentation and authority signatures are attained prior to project close;
- Project cost, time and quality control.
The successful Machinery Safety Consultant will be working for an employer who will allow you to;
- Work in a successful, sales-oriented, international company with the latest innovative technology;
- Coordination of activities from your home or the office
- Flexible working
- Offer a performance-oriented income; Company car - also for private use;
- Development opportunities within the company.
As the successful Machinery Safety Consultant you are likely to have significant experience in the following;
- Be a Certified Machinery Safety Expert
- Bachelor or University degree / Technician Training with 10 years industrial experience;
- Professional Safety certification (e.g. TUV) or in preparation to attain such status;
- Experience in site installation projects for machine safety in, and the related processes and procedures in an industrial environment;
- Experience and knowledge of applicable industrial machinery safety standards (EN, ISO, etc.);
- Experience in Project Management;
- Strong electrical / controls background associated with industrial machinery;
- Experience and knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic concepts;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert identifiable needs into product solutions;
- Your colleagues see you as: self-driven, target-oriented, punctual and reliable, with high energy, having the ability to multi-task, and manage ever-changing priorities;
- You have strong problem solving mentality and skills;
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and you are also able to work independently;
- Well-developed planning, organization and implementation skills;
- Fluent written and spoken German and English is required and additional languages would be beneficial;
- In possession of a drivers' license;
- Has ability to travel on a weekly basis to varying locations around Europe.
About Precision Recruitment
This Project Safety Engineer role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of Engineering Consultants in fantastic new roles.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Machinery Safety Consultant Position, here are your three options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Reena Tailor on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
- "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Machinery Safety Consultant