Site Health & Safety Advisor
Up to 6 months contract
Construction / Demolition Project
London - NW10
£25-£28 per hour LTD
Onsite Accommodation Available
Our established client specialise in UK-wide demolition projects. They are currently looking for an experienced and qualified HSE Advisor to assist on a project based near North Acton, expected to last 6 months.
Duties may include:
- Carry out site inspections and audits.
- Advise and support the project team on their specific HSE duties, and provide guidance, monitoring and reporting on compliance
- Ensure with Project Site Management and Supervision that all operations and activities are effectively planned and undertaken in compliance with Site and Project HSE requirements
- Provide the Project Team with competent advice on current HSE legislation applicable to the activities, any hazards present relevant to the scope of works
- Contribute towards building a positive team spirit on all HSE matters on the Project
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Experienced H&S Advisor
- TECH Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (Tech IOSH)
- Available to start at short notice
- Construction or demolition site project exposure
- Flexible and reliable
- Team Player
- Starting rate of up to £28 per hour, depending on skill level and experience
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite accommodation is available if required
- Working hours to be agreed at interview stage
Interested? To apply for this Site H&S Officer position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.