Our client is an independent lift company based in the South Midlands, looking for a well experienced Lift Repair Engineer to cover sites across Milton Keynes, Northampton and Oxford areas.
Requirements for the role:
- NVQ 3 or J Modules Qualified
- Over 5 years of experience within Lift Repairs (Minor and Majors)
- Full UK Driving License
Duties include but and not limited too:
- Minor and major repairs and including refurbishments
- Technical abilities to interpret drawings if necessary
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong fault finding abilities would be advantageous
The ideal candidate must be open to being on the call out rota, which is one week in 4 weeks.
- Pension, 25 days holiday, Expenses paid, Company van, Training scheme, Overtime Paid, standby payments
- A family like environment which promotes flexibility and support with a proven structure which encourages the promotion of training and progression for all their staff
To hear more contact us today on 0116 254 5411 or apply here