NEW ROLE IN THE LIFT INDUSTRY
LIFT ENGINEER REQUIRED
SERVICE & MINOR REPAIR
LIFT SERVICE ENGINEER REQUIRED ASAP!!
Calling all NVQ 3 Qualified Lift Engineers for service & repair works on passenger & goods lifts
Lift Engineer to; service, repair a wide range of lift manufacturers in the Cambridge area.
- £36,000 Overtime Call-Out Travel Time
- Commutable: Manchester, Wigan, Liverpool, Preston,
- Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) - scheduled routine inspections on electrical equipment, gears, hydraulics, drive systems, motors, overload detection devices, brakes, doors and locks.
- Emergency call-out - repairs or isolating problems
- Service visits with minimum callbacks - checks on gears, motors, overload detection devices, brakes, doors locks.
- Minor repairs or isolating problems until further service can be carried out.
- Follow lift manuals/diagrams accurately when necessary.
- Adhere to quality assurance; health and safety and environmental standards
- Advise the Service Manager of daily activities & advice on technical issues, outstanding works.
- Lift service & repairs for passenger lifts, goods lifts on both electrical traction & hydraulic lifting equipment.
- NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to follow lift manuals diagrams accurately reading electrical diagrams
- Strong electrical & mechanical understanding
- Fault finding skills knowledge of various types of lift equipment
- Ability to communicate clearly & concisely with a variety of people, able to work under pressure with honesty & integrity
- Pension, Expenses paid, 25 days holiday, Training scheme, Overtime, van or walking route available, Skills matrix to progress through the company
Interested? To apply for the Lift Service Call out here are your two options:
Interested? To apply for the Lift Engineer position for Service & Repairs (reference Job I.D - 53179) here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start? Call now and let's talk through your experience
Ask for David Sylla on - 01162545411 8am - 5pm or drop me an email on and I will get back to you ASAP.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.