Lift Engineer - Service & Call Out
Commutable from: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Cambridge, Oxford.
Reporting to: Service Manager
Salary: £38,000 (DOE) Call-out Benefits
If you are a proven Lift Engineer, Lift Repair Engineer, Lift Service Engineer, Lift Service & Repair Engineer - we want to hear from you!
To ensure that lift breakdowns are responded to efficiently on various sites on your assigned route whilst providing a high quality of customer service. Attend all breakdowns within contractual time frames, ensuring that all repairs are carried out in a professional, competent and timely manner. To take responsibility for any paired mate to instruct on a technical level, maintain and Health & Safety best practices.
- Advise the Repairs Manager of daily activities & current field-based issues.
- Liaise with on-site lift inspectors on all ongoing job-related matters including technical issues and outstanding works.
- Carry out breakdowns, repairs and callout when required to do so.
- Demonstrate fault finding skills and knowledge of various types of lift equipment.
- Provide completed repairs on breakdowns with a minimum number of callbacks.
- Follow lift manuals and diagrams accurately at all times.
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Complete repair and breakdown report accurately when required.
- Be able to maintain and balance the accuracy of lift services, repairs and breakdowns.
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Lift Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of working on a variety of lift equipment.
- Possess practical skills preferably from a lift engineering background
- Ability to follow lift manuals and diagrams and to adhere to health and safety requirements
- Confidence to professionally handle sensitive situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of people, able to work under pressure with honesty and integrity
Interested? To apply for the Lift Engineer position for Service & Repairs (reference Job I.D - 53179) here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start? Call now and let's talk through your experience
Ask for David Sylla on - 01162545411 8am - 5pm or drop me an email on and I will get back to you ASAP.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.