Based: Meridian Business Park, Leicester
This role is Part-Time - 5 days a week circa 25 hours
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator person to join our growing team based on the Meridian Business Park in Leicester. This role is part-time Monday - Friday. The hours would be between 9am to 2.30pm with some flexibility. Precision is a Technical & Management recruitment business that due to expansion of the team require an experienced Senior Administrator with an eye for detail and a love of figures, spreadsheets and data analysis!
Inputting information into our CRM to be passed through to our book-keepers. Spreadsheet management of the accounting functions of invoicing, contractor hours & purchasing records, working closely with our external accounting function. Using specialist software to upload purchases and expenses into accounting software. Manage internal commissions, credit and client accounts queries.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to;
- Sending weekly timesheets to client
- Management of Temporary Workers holiday allowance
- Inputting new starters on to CRM and ensuring fully compliant
- Collate hours and input onto the system
- Paying suppliers invoices and adding clients on XERO Accounting Software
- Raise the Sales Invoices in Accounting software and email them out to clients with attached timesheets
- Calculate the totals on Sales & Costs for each revenue stream
- Making Pension contributions / Deductions (DWP, Council, CSA)
- Ownership for various ongoing projects within the business
The successful Senior Administrator l will be working for an employer who….
- Provides ongoing internal and external training
- Is executing a growth strategy to double the business headcount
- Flexibility surrounding hours, work from home and childcare
- Provides Free parking in a private secure car park right outside the door
As a successful Senior Administrator you are likely to have significant experience in the following...
- 3 years minimum experience in an administration role
- Loves spreadsheets/data analysis and creating and administering data
- 1 year plus of working on a CRM and / or Accounting Software
- The ability to see a job through from start to finish, a completer finisher
- Positive attitude to getting involved in different projects
Interested? To apply for the Senior Administrator role here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Natasha Bates on 0116 2545411 between 8 am - 5 pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.