Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice
Precision People have an exciting opportunity for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice in Leicester, LE19! The successful apprentice will be providing business and administrative support to the whole team at Precision.
Apprentice Job Description
This job role is ideal for anyone that is keen to progress themselves further within a successful office-based business environment. Your duties vary on a daily basis and you will be given the opportunity to learn about the different aspects of the business. You will provide a great support service to the Directors and Office Manager, by ensuring set tasks are completed on time and efficiently, incoming calls are handled appropriately and proper flow of office procedures are implemented. This role is vital for the smooth-running of our business.
You will be passionate about our company values and demonstrate ‘living’ them at all times. Our company values are; Listen, Integrity, Passion, Engage, and Support.
The role will involve (but not limited to):
- General administration duties such as formatting formal documents, gathering data, assisting with production and layouts of proposals and presentations, letter typing, posting job advertisements online, data entry
- You will also be required to take on receptionist type duties such as answering the telephone, greeting clients and candidates upon arrival at our offices and ensuring general tidiness of the office
- Collating of data and inputting into Excel spreadsheets
- Using CRM software to create reports on a weekly basis
- Managing and distributing all incoming and outgoing post and couriers
- Photocopying, faxing, binding and filing all company documents. You will ensure general office tidiness
- Other duties may include assisting with the ordering of stationery and also use of software such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Although you’ll support the whole team at Precision, you will work closely with the Directors and Office Manager.
- This job role is ideal for anyone that is keen to progress themselves further within a successful office-based business environment
- Continuously trains and develops to progress your skills
- Provides a friendly and fun office working environment
- Has free and secure private parking
As the successful Apprentice, you are likely to have the following skills:
- Confidence talking on the telephone (this is a telephone-based industry!)
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident with I.T packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Extremely ambitious - we want you to want this
- Smart in appearance - you will be greeting candidates and clients
- Bubbly, enthusiastic, want to achieve
- Be able to commute to Meridian Business Park, Leicester, every morning come rain or shine
- Excellent work ethic
- Currently completing Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship - ESSENTIAL
- GCSEs A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English, maths, and ICT/Computer Science
Interested? To apply for the Business Administration Apprentice position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Michelle on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Ref: Business Administration Apprentice