TIG Welder /Fabricator
Paying up to £12 - £14 per hour
Permanent role based in Leicestershire, commutable from Beaumont Leys, Syston, Thurmaston, Leicester surrounding areas
Our client is looking for an experienced TIG/MIG welder/fabricator to join their expanding team.
Daytime hours Mon - Thursday 0700 - 1600
0700 - 1400 Friday
Paying up to £12 - £14 per hour dependent on experience
Overtime paid at a premium
To report to the fabrication Supervisor
To MIG/TIG Weld stainless steel and mild steel
To read all engineering drawings
THE TIG Welder
Interested? To apply for the TIG welder role, here are your two options:
- Ability to TIG Weld stainless steel 1mm - 6mm
- Ability to MIG weld mild steel 1mm - 6mm
- Fitting experience an advantage but not essential
- Highly skilled apprentice trained fabricator who can read engineering drawings cope with varied jobs and materials.
- More than 3 years industry experience welding and fabricating stainless steel (desired but not essential)
- Candidate should be able to work on their own initiative.
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for sharon Pickering on 07782229838 between 8am - 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: TIG Welder