Paint line Powder Coater/production operative required
Based in Leicester LE19
Basic Salary £9.45 per hour
Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Initially 7.30am to 4pm (While training)
Shift Hours will be 12.30pm – to 9pm Mon - Friday
Enhanced holidays plus statutory holiday
About the role:
This role is part of the paint line team however will be slightly excluded from the rest of the team, they are responsible for ensuring all PPC coverage is to the highest standard using automated and manual paint guns. There is some aspect of manufacturing in this role so must be willing to work on production machines as well
Powder Coater/ Paintline operative duties will include:
· Use a hand gun to cover any unpainted / touch ups needed products.
· Recording powder usage.
· Prepping powder drums ready to be used.
· Cleaning down of used powder drums.
· Cleaning down of spray booth and all pipes and hoppers.
The Successful powder coater must be:
· This person must be hardworking punctual individual.
· They must be able to work as part of a team and just as well on their own.
· It is important that they have experience within the powder coating industry.
· This candidate must be a quick-thinking individual with exceptional reading skills.
About Precision Recruitment
This Powder Coater role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman and production managers
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Powder Coater Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or 07782229838 email email@example.com, outside of these hours.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Powder Coater