General operative Required!
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30
Temp to perm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located near Hinckley. The successful candidate will receive £13.50 PH plus a weekly commission bonus. The successful labourer will be required to assist with the production of concrete moulds as well as any other duties that may be required.
This job role is accessible from; Cadeby, Market Bosworth, Coalville, Leicester, Earl Shilton, Hinkley and other surrounding areas.
The following benefits are available to the successful ‘operative’
- £10.50 PH PAYE or £13.50 UMB
- Weekly commission bonus (measured on how much work has been completed)
- Overtime paid at time & half
- Two 30 minute breaks.
The successful general operative will be working for an employer who….
- Recognises talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Offers full training and ongoing support.
- Maintains a fun working environment.
- Supplies the UK with a clean concrete finish on products such as; bridges, energy plants, houses, fence posts and successfully maintains drainage and water management.
As the successful general operative, you are likely to have significant experience in the following …..
- Has previous experience working in different weather conditions.
- Has a positive mental attitude and high motivation to want to succeed.
- Previous experience working as a labourer, general operative or concrete operative.
- Has access to their own vehicle.
About Precision People
This general operative position is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.Interested? To apply for the Labourer role
Here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Tom on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm firstname.lastname@example.org or email outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: General operative