Plater /Welder required
Paying up to £13 per hour with overtime paid at a premium
This is a great opportunity for a Fabricator in Leicester commutable from Syston, Beaumont Leys, Barrow upon Soar, Loughborough and surrounding areas.
0700 - 1700 Mon to Friday
The successful welder will be working for a leading structural specialist who has an enviable reputation with its competitors
Keeps a well run, clean and efficient shop floor and has a full order book for 2020 and able to offer unlimited overtime which is paid at a premium.
The successful structural steel fabricator will be a proactive and competent member of the fabrication team
Main responsibilities include:
The fabrication of Structural Steel
Work may include:
Setting up and operating fabricating machines;
Use of hand tools to cut, bend and straighten sheet metal;
Shaping metal over blocks or forms using hammer;
Inspecting, assembling and smoothing seams and joints of welded, brazed or burred surfaces
Reading engineering drawing
- Minimum 3 years experience steel fabrication and plating
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to the organisation's ever changing requirements are a priority.
- Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement.
- The role requires physical activity including lifting.
Overtime available paid at a premium
Interested? To apply for the Structural Steel Fabricator Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon on 07782229838 between 0730- 5pm or email
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Plater /Welder
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.