Attractive Remuneration Package
Based East Midlands, easily commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Grantham,Peterborough, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of fabricated assemblies.They offer unrivalled products to a diverse number of markets including Aerospace, Rail, Automotive, Defence & Infrastructure.
The business is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate to grow and identify an Operations Director who will be pivotal in making significant change to the Engineering function through change leadership.
- Successfully operating as a member of the leadership team, take responsibility for the ongoing development and deployment of an operations strategy that will meet the goals of the business
- Providing leadership to c60 staff in production, plant maintenance, procurement, and manufacturing teams and ensuring the business attracts, develops and retains key talent
- Overseeing the day to day management of the production, technical and supply chain functions ensuring the business excels in product quality and customer service
- To coordinate and direct all business activities on site including manufacturing, quality, production control, product development, sales and Accounts
- Ensuring the continued promotion of a positive culture to achieve good practice in terms of HSE And HR performance
What experience would you need to be considered?
- Promoting an environment where teamwork, open communication, continuous improvement and excellent customer service are maintained
- Hands-on Engineering Leadership of an SME manufacturing business
- Around 5-10 years of proven technical lead experience within machining/fabrication, engineering and mechanical manufacturing- lean manufacturing methods for continuous improvements and optimisations of operating performance.
- Director Level responsibility ideally with an Engineering based Degree,or a strategic leadership MBA background, demonstrable track record of success operating in a manufacturing, engineering/assembly environment ideally gained in an industry related sector.
Call Sandy Seta, Head of Practice on 0116 2545411