The Role: Regional Sales Manager
This is a great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager, covering the East Midlands to join a market leading machine tool company. With an attractive benefits package including, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), an uncapped commission structure and company car laptop and phone
The Company, a leading supplier of CNC Machine Tools, supplying into the Aerospace, Automotive and General Engineering Industries. A company that is happy to offer progression and pride themselves on treating their staff exceptionally well.
As the successful Regional Sales Manager you are likely to have significant experience in the following in:-
The Right Person
- The sales of machine tools or cutting tools.
- Strong technical background.
- Strong knowledge of the CNC / Precision engineering industry.
- Strong drive and hunger to succeed with a willingness to travel.
The successful Area Sales Manager will be:-
Interested? Here are your three options
- Highly motivated to succeed.
- Career driven and hungry whilst excelling in a high pressure environment.
- An approachable and sociable character.
- Seeking a role offering longevity and stability.
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the details” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offers a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.