Up to £25k
Are you a skilled administrator with the ability to multi-task and organise your workload? If yes, read on….
My client is an established firm in the maintenance sector, based in Leicester and is commutable from Leicestershire with close links to the M1, M69 and A50. They are currently looking for a skilled administrator to plan and schedule maintenance and repairs jobs.
- Processing of customer orders.
- Scheduling of works to ensure maximum productivity.
- Liaison with customers to book work and build relationships.
- Handling of customer work queries/complaints and trying to resolve the situation or escalating to relevant levels.
- Matching resources against demand to ensure maximum productivity and reporting any deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Raising orders and checking Purchase Orders, updating CRM system
- Carrying out weekly stock checks and monitoring usage.
- Collating contract information, analysing and producing management information.
- Liaison with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- Organising servicing/ repair to plant/ machinery/ vehicles and if necessary delivering/ collecting items to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Building a knowledge of what machinery is used for what process.
- Managing a workforce that are out in the field completing the work
- Booking hotels
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Background in construction, engineering or manufacturing environments (desirable)
- Demonstrated planning, scheduling & problem-solving experience
- Proven experience of communicating with people on all levels, including peers, customers and subcontractors.
- Experience updating and maintaining in-house databases
Interested? To apply for this Administrator position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Shanice Vickers on 0116 4786969 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know - email@example.com