Goods In / SAGE
Engineering / Manufacturing Industry
Leicester - LE4 - Day Shifts
£10.00 per hour - Overtime Available
Our established Engineering & Manufacturing client are currently looking for an experienced Stock and Warehouse Controller to join their team on day shifts. Based in Leicester, Leicestershire.
The successful applicant will be responsible for organising and improving a busy warehouse within an engineering and manufacturing firm.
- Goods in / booking in
- Updating SAGE software
- Re-organising the warehouse to improve efficiency
- Stock count
- Working with other supervisors to grow and develop the business
- Supervising a team
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous experience as a Stock Controller, Warehouse Controller, Warehouse Supervisor or Production Supervisor
- Engineering or manufacturing experience is essential
- SAGE experience is required
- Hard-working and motivated
- Some supervisory experience is preferred
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Starting pay rate of £10.00 per hour
- Onsite parking
- Day Shifts, Mon to Thurs 08.00-17.00. Fri 08.00-14.00
Interested? To apply for this Stock Controller position - Click "apply now"
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.