Paying between 10.50 -£11.50 per hour
Permanent role based in Leicester commutable from Leicester, Oadby, Wigston, and surrounding areas.
Our client is looking for an experienced press brake operator/press brake Operative to join their expanding team.
A choice of shift is available for the Press Brake operator / Press brake Operative
Start time 06.00. Finish time 18.00. Monday to Thursday OR
Start time 08.00. Finish time 16.30. Monday to Friday.
Overtime paid at a premium
To report to the Supervisor
To Operate a press brake
To read all engineering drawings
Correctly complete Safety and maintenance checks for the folding machine
Complete appropriate documentation
Press Brake Operative
Interested? To apply for the Press brake operator / Press brake Operative, here are your two options:
- 2 years of Press brake experience
- More than 2 years industry experience in using a folding machine (desired but not essential)
- Candidates should be able to work on their own initiative.
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Stacey Catterall on 0116 2545411 between 8am - 5pm or email email@example.com outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offers a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Folder Operator