CNC MILL-TURN SETTER
MILLING / TURNING / LATHE
HAAS / FANUC-BASED CONTROLS
SMALL BATCH / BESPOKE WORK
LEICESTER - LE8
UP TO £25K PER ANNUM
DAY SHIFTS - OVERTIME AND BONUSES AVAILABLE
Are you an experienced CNC Setter on Mill/Turn Haas machines?
If so, my Leicestershire based client may have the perfect opportunity for you. They are looking to expand their workforce and are on the hunt for a skilled CNC Machinist with the ability to set on Haas Turn/Mill machines.
- Producing a variety of bespoke, precision components in small batches
- Operating and Setting CNC Mill-Turn Haas machines
- Using Fanuc-based controls
- Loading materials for the specific job
- Using measuring tools to undertake quality checks
- Working to personal production targets
- Experienced CNC Lathe-Mill Setter on Haas machines
- Must have experience of working on small batches, prototypes or one-offs
- Fanuc control experience
- Quality checking experience
- Hardworking and takes responsibility for making sure deadlines are met
- Able to commute to the LE8 area
- Day Shifts - Mon to Fri 07.30-16.30 (some flexibility required on start and finish time)
- Plenty of optional overtime available
- Salary dependant on experience and skill level - Up to £25k per annum
- Bonus scheme available
Interested? To apply for this CNC Setter position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.