The Role - Electrical Design Engineer
Due to an increase in business and growth of the business, my client have a need for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their existing team. The successful person will be part of a highly skilled team, responsible the production of electrical designs and schematics for special purpose machines and equipment using AutoCAD Electrical.
My client are a firm believer in constructive teamwork & effective problem solving ensuring optimal business performance.
The Right Person
- To produce electrical designs and schematics for special purpose machines and equipment using AutoCAD electrical
- Preparation of BOMS
- Technical coordination with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Technical support for workshop engineers during system build phase
- Constructive input to project meetings to ensure customer satisfaction, machine specification, delivery dates and costings are all met efficiently and on time
- Respond to the direction of the operations manager, health & safety committee & other management and contribute to ensuring business effectiveness.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will be a graduate or time served engineer with previous experience of similar work as listed below.
Interested? Here are your options:
- Knowledge and understanding of machinery safety and or compliance and regulations
- The use of CAD (Ideally AutoCAD Electrical)
- “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am – 5.30pm
- “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.