Location; Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Coalville, Melton Mowbray
Salary 25-29k Office hours Monday to Friday 25 days holidays
My client is a leading, established, manufacturer of building products with various routes to market and a great name and brand, experiencing year on year growth and holding a prime position in a booming UK market.
This is exciting times for my client launching a new website and re branding the business.
To develop and deliver effective communication on marketing activities with internal and external customers.
This role will offer autonomy and collaboration within a small but perfectly formed team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the development of our digital marketing and both organic growth and strategic e-commerce position through the creation of content acquisitions. and links for SEO purposes.
* Support the Marketing team in the planning, development and implementation of key marketing campaigns/projects.
* Develop and manage our POS, promotional material, products merchandise and marketing collateral
* Support social media campaigns through the development of content, in conjunction with the PR agency.
* Coordinate customer marketing support requirements.
* Support major events such as the Jewson Live, NMBS, NBG and Keyline Conferences.
* Manage the creative design, print and fulfilment agencies.
Hard skills and experience 3-5 years minimum
Understanding of ROI
Campaign - project management
Liaison with sales teams
Internal communications press releases, newsletter staff engagement
Content - copywriting skills
3rd party supplier management
Social media - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest
Social media Scheduling
Event management - exhibition
Think outside the box
Attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication
Driving licence and car
Degree qualified in a relevant qualification
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Sales, Engineering, Technical and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of Sales candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of Sales roles from, Field Sales Executives, Sales & Marketing Managers, Internal Sales, Technical Sales Managers, Business Development Managers through to Sales Directors. We have many Sales roles around the throughout the UK, so get in touch today.