The Role: Systems Integration Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a Systems Integration Engineer to join a newly formed team supporting our customers with coordinated design and integration support, enabling fast, robust and safe integration of our systems into a range of applications. You will liaise between our customers and product development team to ensure that the system meets customer requirements and that the system is functionally correct, safe and reliable. You will interface with the customer to ensure support of overall in-vehicle installation and functional testing including associated test-track and on-road test programmes, operating efficient and accurate document and data management for the integration process. You will act as the voice of the customer for technical status, requirements, problems, and solutions to inform design progression, with mindfulness of the market. You will work flexibly with the customer and communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
An Engineering company built on 30 years of product development in their sector, supplying a range of markets including, Automotive, Power and UAVs.
The Right Person
- Provide support to customers for product integration into multiple applications
- Ensure that the delivered system hardware meets the customer integration requirements through liaison with the product development team
- Operate efficient and accurate document and data management for the hardware integration process and customer in-application testing.
- Ensure that all customers installations are functionally correct, safe and reliable through a hands-on installation process
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree Level in a Mechanical Discipline, or a relevant non degree level qualification with suitable industrial experience as well as the following key attributes:-
Interested? Here are your three options
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Development of integrated systems, preferable in an Automotive environment
- Applications or Projects Background, within (Automotive / Automation / Machine Tools)
- Practical and Hands-on in a Mechanical Environment
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the details” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offers a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.