Sheet Metal Fabrication Industry
Up to £50K depending on experience
Bonus Scheme and 31 Days Holiday
Leicester / Leicestershire
Are you a skilled Production Manager with experience in leading a busy engineering manufacturing team within the sheet metal fabrication industry? If yes, read on….
My client is the leading provider of specialist products in their chosen field, based in LE19 with close links to the M1, M69 and A50. They are currently looking for a skilled Production Manager with experience of working in a thriving sheet metal fabrication company. Other suitable job titles could include Engineering Manager, Shift Manager or Workshop Manager.
The Role of Production Manager:
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Trainee CNC Operator
£22,000 ( Overtime £50,000 anum)
NIGHTS - Monday - Thursday - 20:45 - 07:00
DAYS - Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 Friday - 07:30 - 12:30
Do you have experience in a production environment?
Are you keen to learn and progress?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located in Syston. We are looking for the successful candidate to be willing to learn a highly beneficial skill that could open multiple career paths for you in the engineering industry. You will be given full training by leading experts to progress you to be a fully competent CNC operator that will aid you to carry out high-end tasks for prestigious clients such as Mclaren.
The following benefits are available to the successful ‘CNC operator’
Press Brake Operative
Paying between £11.00 - £14.00 per hour
Permanent role based in Leicester commutable from Fosse Park, Aylestone, West Knighton. Enderby, Blaby and Whetstone
Our client is looking for an experienced CNC Folder to join their expanding team.
A choice of shift is available for the CNC Folder
Start time 06.00. Finish time 18.00. Monday to Thursday OR
Start time 08.00. Finish time 16.30. Monday to Friday.
Overtime paid at a premium
To report to the Supervisor
To Operate Folding Machines
To read all engineering drawings
Correctly complete Safety and maintenance checks for the folding machine
Complete appropriate documentation
Press Brake Operative / Folding Machine Operator / Folder operator / Folder operative
£12 - £13ph - Contract role (6 months)
8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday
8.30am - 4.00pm Friday
Are you a skilled service coordinator with the ability to plan, log and allocate new service and maintenance jobs? If yes, read on….
My client is an established firm in the machinery sector, based in the East Midlands and commutable from Leicestershire and surrounding areas with close links to the M1, M69 and A50. They are currently looking for a skilled individual to plan and schedule maintenance and repairs jobs.
The Role of service coordinator:
● Schedule and review daily jobs for 9-10 Service engineers
● Monitor admin and reply to jobs booked by key clients, including arranging visits and parts needed
● Handle all enquiries from customers regarding parts, requests for engineers and machine issues - reading drawings when necessary
● Monitor customer responses to automated monthly emails
● Assist in generating quotes for any remedial work following jobs and any other quotations from customers or the sales team, i.e machine moves
● Raise PO’s with suppliers when necessary
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
● Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
● Previous experience within planning or coordinating in an industry such as service, manufacturing or production
● Based at the site in Leicester
● Monday to Friday 8-4:30 with a 4.00 finish on Fridays
● Reporting to the Service Manager
● 33 days holiday total (increases with service)
● Company pension
Interested? To apply for this Site Coordinator position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Shanice Vickers on 0116 4786969 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know - email@example.com
Sheet metal manufacturing
Starting salary up to £40K
Leicester - LE4
Monday to Friday, 34 Days holiday, BUPA Cash plan, Perkbox, Book your birthday off of work
Are you a skilled Production Manager with the ability to manage and develop your team within a busy manufacturing environment? If yes, read on….
The Production Manager's role within the Manufacturing team for this leading manufacturer and supplier of medical products is to direct and coordinate manufacturing departments in achieving manufacturing schedules and meeting the Company’s business objectives. Reporting to the Site Manager in this challenging role, you will lead a team across 2 shifts to ensure the manufacture of all products is carried out in an effective and efficient manner to agreed standards and cost restraints, whilst pursuing the company’s people development and continuous improvement ethics of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
Current roles could include: Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader
Commutable from: Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough
The Role of Production Manager:
Machine Shop / Production Supervisor / Team Leader
Engineering Manufacturing Industry
Day Shifts - Flexibility Required
Leicester, Leicestershire, LE7
Up to £35k per annum
Are you an experienced Machine Shop Supervisor with a background in CNC machining? Would you like to work for once of the most established engineering firms in the Midlands? If the answer is yes, read on….
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CNC Team Leader to join our CNC manufacturing client based in Leicester. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Deputy Works Manager or CNC Supervisor / Team Leader to manage a team of CNC Millers and CNC Turners.
The Role of CNC Supervisor: