Junior Project Engineer x2 - £30-£35k DOE – Based Lancashire
25 Days Holiday Pension Benefits
Mechanical / Process Engineering / Managing Projects from Concept to Completion
Working for a new and exciting start up business who have developed and own intellectual property (IP) in ground-breaking renewable energy technology. Having secured considerable funding, they have grown by 500% in the last couple of years and have exciting plans to quadruple in size again in the next three years. This is an exciting time to join a business that is bucking the economic trend due to Covid and the perfect time to join into a role that could allow you to grow and define your career as the business grows.
What the role will involve:
What we are looking for in the Candidate:
- Responsible for overseeing projects from concept to completion.
- Creation of a project plan, and communicating to the other departments, including design and manufacturing – which is done in-house.
- Working with new products you will be involved in the certification of new equipment.
- Working closely to support all departments to ensure project is progressing to plan.
- Liaising with a senior project manager, who will be a point of contact and support for technical and project issues.
What we can offer the Candidates:
- A minimum of two years industry experience, with an engineering degree, ideally in mechanical engineering.
- Experience and knowledge of working to engineering design and project fundamentals including FMEA’s, HAZOP’s etc.
- An ability to work in changing environments and be able to be agile and react to changes in the project and product.
- A unique opportunity to be part of an exciting startup, right at the start of their journey.
- To be part of a business at the forefront on the next generation of renewable technologies.
- As the person is more important that the industry experience – this is an excellent opportunity to get into the renewable industry sector.
- Excellent training and development, including mentoring and development to achieve Chartered Engineer status.
- All the usual things on top, generous holiday allowance, pension etc.
For more information please hit the apply button, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you back.