£35,000 - £40,000
Full Time / Permanent
Monday - Friday / Days
We are in partnership with a Leading Logistics Provider in Milton Keynes for this new opportunity.
The company are rapidly growing and boast an enviable client base within the retail and e-commerce sectors. For this reason you will need to be able to demonstrate your:
- Experience in a 3PL environment
- Experience managing in an 'open book' environment
- E-commerce fulfilment experience
- Retail fulfilment experience
- Analytical skills
- Report writing attribute
- Client facing experience
- Understanding of commercial impact of role
You will be required to lead inventory based meetings internal and external, you must be a finisher and have exemplary excel skills.
Interested? To apply for the Inventory Manager, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Paaras Popat on 0116 254 5488 between 8:30am - 5:30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Ref: Inventory Manager